Advertise your business or services to the unique audience that reads BIRCH Magazine. We want to partner with your business to expand awareness of what our great North Country region has to offer. We can accomplish that together through creating enriching content for our quarterly issues partnered with captivating graphic advertisements and social media interaction.
- Several ad sizes and rates ranging from full-page to business card-sized directory listing.
- Custom banner ads with targeting available across our range of categories and topics.
- We’ll develop a custom ad package that takes full benefit of both the print and web options.
EXAMPLE OF CONTENT CREATED BY BIRCH MAGAZINE
- Publisher reserves the right to hold the advertising agency and the advertiser jointly and severally liable for payments due the publisher. In the event that an advertiser has paid the agency, the advertiser is fully responsible for paying all invoices due the publisher.
- Neither the advertiser nor its agency may cancel advertising after the issue closing date. When change of copy is not received by closing date, copy furnished or run in previous issue will be printed.
- The publisher shall not be subject to any liability whatsoever for any failure to publish or circulate all or any part of any issue due to strikes, work stoppages, accidents, fires, acts of God, or any circumstance not within the control of the publisher.
- In the event of an error in the printing of a display advertisement, the publisher will re-run the correct version of the same ad material in the next available issue published.
- Publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the advertisement’s space.
- All ads are due 1 month in advance of respective issue. If ad is not available by this date, publisher will run the advertiser’s previous ad and if not available, advertiser will forfeit their deposit. Any cancellations or changes to orders cannot be made after the published date. The publication dates are targeted for the 1st of each quarter month, however, these are target dates only and cannot be guaranteed.
Advertiser Supplies Ad
High-resolution (150 dpi or higher at publication size) jpeg or png file. Email your ad information to [email protected]/. Please do not send Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, or Microsoft Publisher layouts. We cannot place them in our layout file. Contact us should you have any questions.
Publisher Supplies Ad
We are happy to design ads for those who do not have an ad available. Advertiser must supply the copy, layout preferences, and any logo, line art or photos to be included in the ad, before ad reservation date. Ad designs will be billed a $50 fee separately from advertising rate.